Are you a leader struggling to do your best work in a stressful world?
In what situations and in what interpersonal interactions do you regularly find your emotions and your reactions working against you and against your best interest?
Steven Howard, award-winning author of 20 leadership, marketing, and management books, joins me to share about his new book, Better Thinking, Better Decisions, Better Outcomes: How To Go from Mind-Full to Mindful leadership.
This book bridges the knowledge gap between neuroscience and mindfulness with special attention for leaders.
In this podcast get answers to:
- Why is dementia becoming a societal issue?
- How does a mind-full brain impact decision making and leadership?
- What are six tips for reducing the harmful impact of stress on your life so you can go from being a First-Reactors to a First-Responder?
- What are common myths about the brain?
- How drunk do you drive when you are sleep deprived?
- When does the brain start to deteriorate and how can we reverse the damage?
- And much more!
Email Steven: firstname.lastname@example.org